Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Maths trail today at sentosa was really boring. (Except for luge + skyride!!!) Luge was really thrilling cus I was going damn fast although it was only my first time. Xy couldn't turn and erm, angeline and melissa were behind. :) When we reached the bottom, we took a skyride back up which.... kinda scared the hell out of me. We had to turn to smile to take a pixture but I think I was so scared I held on to xy and the stupid handle damn tightly. -_- Took alot of pixtures on the bus.



Then, xy angeline melissa pq and I took a bus+train to safra mt faber. We laned + played at the playground that was damn fun cus of the orange spinning thing and the swings. Went home at around 6. :)

-
This last part's to my lisa ribena amoeba. :) She wants me to blog about her so, I think she's really stupid (in a good way). She's always distracted by my sexy voice and she can't help but think of me everyday. She secretly thinks I'm hot lol, and erm she's very nice (?) haha lub chewz alot :d

Ai, one of the shilingz

8 comments:

Melissa. said...

hi you blog alot these days :)

W said...

Eh, my life's exciting unlike yours. :)

Angeline, Angel, Line said...

HELLO HELLO UGLY :)
you were damn scared by the skyride :D
HAHAHA, make me feel so brave :D

W said...

Hello hello hello stupid. >: ( NO I WAS FAKING ONLY, JUST WANTED YOU TO FEEL BETTER ABT YOURSELF. :)

Angeline, Angel, Line said...

Nah, you were scared :) LOL.

W said...

No I wasn't!!!! Omg the 9oclock show's so sad. :(

Angeline, Angel, Line said...

-.-
lets all run around in circles and die now.

W said...

I'm really good at wii right, ugly. :)