It's only 2225 and I'm dead tired.
Spent last night talking about whr to go, had an endless conversation (till forever) that rlly made me tired today while I was umpiring. :( Umpiring was quite okay, miss teo talked alot till like nine plus and played games and umpired till about eleven plus. Funny day w lisa amoeba and the rest.
After that, I met melissa, changed and stoned at kiddy palace. Met angeline + linying soon and we cabbed down to downtown east. Was suppose to go to escape but it was closed.... So after discussing a lot at burger king, we went to wild wild wet. Pq came too. :) I can't remember wtf we did in there but we did alot of things like the rides and being slapped by the waves in tsunami -_- Left around five plus after the numerous attempts to take pixtures at Oohlala, and met Joycelyn and her friends too. Walked to Ehub (?) and had nyny. Walked to the station around 8 and went to the airport to pick up my mother. She bought me a tee and I'm going to sleep now cus I've maths trail at sentosa tmrw. I need to buy snacks and drinks. :)
Ai, shiling. (doing this for some cool reason's sake lol)
Monday, May 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
so sad, no comment.
HAHAHA.
omg i think i'm super smart leh :)
WHY YOU STOP AI, SHILING!
OKAY FRIDAY'S POST I PUT AI SHI LING :) You tag alot -_-
LOL.
cause i just realised how to ):
omg, cannot tahan. HAHAA.
Lol I also need to reply tags. You don't reply can ugly. :( This is stupid -_-
you're stupid
i win a point.
:)
You're stupider I win 2 points :)
no, on the contrary, i think i'm pretty damn smart :D
3 points;D
Don't be an ass you're going away, can't wait. 5 points. :)
Gee, thanks for being so happy on my departure. HAHA.
eh you go pulau ubin. 1 point :D HAHA
Lol I didn't. So still 3points for me. :) I wanna go japan :(
Post a Comment