Friday, May 16, 2008


Ij Fiesta/Spirit Day

Started school off w some cheering... decorated the driveway w the items given and 2/2 won for being the most decorative class. :) Dragged till about 9 plus before officially opening IJ Fiesta. I had too many coupons to spend, wasted like $50 lol. Played like laser quest, some games, bouncy castle and some others which were boring. Met best too, but that idiot couldn't take a pixture w me cuz she was all over the place. :( But overall, fun day.



I got all the candles out. :)


The (super) long haunted-house wait. Waited for an hour or so to get hit by a rubbery rat by lisa koh inside and shipei who apparently was in the coffin. Oh and xy strangling me. -_-





After getting wet twice at minesweeper and playing at the dumb foam party, I went to get tattoos w alycia like we did last year. Had 3 this year though without huiyun. :( Oh I drank alot today, no idea why. Wasn't that hungry till the evening though.


Came back to class and changed out of my wet clothes after that and stoned. Lisa came for a while before running off w melissa and natmok to get more tattoos cuz we had too many coupons. The rest of us stayed in class to think of songs for the mass dance.

(Lisa, you pretty enough in these pixtures? ;))


Then clara came to find me, made me happy. :) Gave her 20 dollars worth of tix, gillan 10 and marie 6.
Lol then tsiyuan came w the balloonhatz she made for xy angeline melissa and me.



Left school around six w pq xy melissa angeline for novena for dinner. Ate alot. I think we all got a little tipsy. Cuz xy was being a really.... sexy hubby. (Won't go into details) And then angeline couldn't stop laughing, pq kept eating, melissa was just stoning. Went home around 8 plus and i'm dead tired now. Umpiring at 8 tmrw, great. :( But thank god for no late-night talking tonight, if not I'll be damn tired tmrw again. :(

24 comments:

LISA said...

Hehe I am always pretty :)

W said...

Hehe you're very ugly. :)

Anonymous said...

EXCUSE ME, I was not all over the place alright. At least I wasn't the one who LEFT HER BEST FOR A FOAM PARTY. Stupid woman. But I still love you :D

LISA said...

Wahlao so mean :( I spit at you somemore then you know :(

W said...

LOL THE FOAM PARTY WAS DAMN STUPID. Shouldn't have went for it. Love you too best. :)


Lol lisa you don't dare one. :)

LISA said...

I bring my cooler on tuesday spit it all at you :( Ymmsssssss :(

W said...

Okay we have spitting competition on tuesday or whenever. :) I make you happy :D

One One '07 is Love said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LISA said...

SPITTING COMPETITION AH. HAHAHA reminds me of that retarded competition we had last year (which I probably won) which I can't remember lol. Nvm Tuesday I sure win :) And you don't make me happy idiot cheat on me with Xy and have sex somemore (!!!) :( Don't lub you anymore :( And ignore the deleted comment lol that was me except that I kind of forgot that I was signed into my class blog -.-

W said...

Lol I'm gonna win, I can store alot of water like a camel. :) HAHAHA NOT MY FAULT XY WANT OK LOL AND YOU SHOULD BE HAPPY WE ADOPTED YOU FROM CHINA/PAKISTAN/IRAQ. It's ok to be ugly. :)

LISA said...

Lol camel -.- You very stupid leh HAHAHAHA we'll see tomorrow ( don't need to see I already know I'll win :] ) Xy sucks :( And can I don't be from some third world country very sad leh later I got disease :'( And I'm not ugly :( Even if I am it must've been your genes :(

W said...

Really I can store alot of water. I'm like a water gun. : > You do know that i ADOPTED you so your ugliness is no from my genes. :D It's ok to be a Chinese from China. :)

LISA said...

Dont care I want you to be ugly with me HAHAHA :''''''( You born from china also what :(

W said...

I'm not from China, I'm singaporean chinese. :) Ni shi zhong guo ren. Hen chou (ugly) :(

LISA said...

Wo hen piao liang :( Ni ai wo bu yao rang wo shang xin :(

Angeline, Angel, Line said...

"late-night talking" wouldnt have been LATE night, if someone would just admit defeat! :)
omg i damn cute leh ;)

W said...

Lisa: Ni zhen de hen chou, who hen tao yan the 9oclock show guy. :(

Angeline: LOL I LET YOU WIN ALOT OF TIMES ALREADY. You very cute meh. Ugly. :(

Angeline, Angel, Line said...

but you're still in the lead! ):
i very cute (a)

LISA said...

Ke shi ni ai wo yin wei wo hen piao liang :( Bu yao shuo wo chou ni you bu shi hen piao liang okay I don't know what i'm talking about :( Omg i made this your most commented post am i good or what :]

W said...

Angeline: Yeah still in the lead. Can't wait for you to go, 4 POINTS. :)

Lisa: Ni feng diao le, ni hen piao liang ai ni duo duo. :) Yeah there's so many comments on this post -_- Will miss chew when you're gone

LISA said...

Feng diao?!?! GOT SUCH THING AH LOL. And wo zhi dao :) Yin wei you piao liang de wou ni cai hui you zhe me duo comments :D Hehehe you better miss me I'll be gone for like 2 weeks! O: Have fun at training without me, I'll miss you ;)

W said...

Like crazy lah, feng diao what. :( Yeaaah ying wei you hen chou de ni, wo de ming zhe me dao mei. Yeah miss you too ugly. :(

LISA said...

WHERE GOT MING ZHE ME DAO MEI?!?!?! And must you insult me all the time :'( Hurt my feelings leh :'''( Anyway i'm very lucky okay :( Actually im not la i always lose at lucky draw and card games :'(

W said...

Lol you very stupid leh I cannot stand you :( I very warm and tired today, don't wanna go kellock later. :(