Sunday, May 11, 2008

Hope you're having fun in Vietnam, mom :)


-
/Edit at 2310hrs
  • Gonna umpire while sleeping tmrw, fagging tired now yet too hot to sleep
  • Song rae ra loves (very ugly) je jin
  • Been peeing alot in the past 15 minutes hehe
  • I do not want to wake up at 6 to take a fuxing bus
  • Yeah yeah yeah, listening to mercy now lol
  • Going to do quizzes now cus I can't sleep
  • Ok bye very high very hot
  • Happy day today is ending zzz

Ai, shiling :)

7 comments:

Angeline, Angel, Line said...

UGLY.
DIDNT SAVE ME A CUPCAKE.
you owe me apple strudel! :)
okay, last comment :)
bye.

W said...

LOL. Sorry but you got to see the pix? :) Yeah friday ugly :D

Angeline, Angel, Line said...

PSH. i want to try :)
for all i know, it looks nice but tastes bad. HAHA.
:):)
2 more days. :D

W said...

Can you not be an asshole. I can not buy you an apple strudel you know. :( LOL psh -_-

Angeline, Angel, Line said...

you can not buy me, and lose :)
HAHA.
finefine it looks and tastes very nice -.-

W said...

I will buy lol. -_- I VERY TIRED FROM ALL THE CHIPS + WII-ING :(

Angeline, Angel, Line said...

you MUST buy.
HAHAHA.
I ALSO -.-