Sunday, May 18, 2008

Friends for life, gonna stick w you till the end.

























What more can I say? A year and a half and still close as ever. Thanks for always being around, you somehow are just there whenever I need someone to talk to. You're still as stupid as ever and I love you so for staying by me all this while. I hope we stay as friends for as long as this friendship can take us, you really do mean a whole lot to me. I hope you know I'd always be by your side whenever you need someone to talk to, to shout at. I'll always be here to listen if you need to rant. Cliche it may sound but I guess, I'll always be here. Or at least, I'd try to.


Love you, long time. (Always will)

13 comments:

LISA said...

Haha omg I love you :D Even though you think I'm stupid :'( I don't understand why everyone thinks I'm stupid when I am so obviously intelligent ): Ahaha lub you the most starb :')

W said...

Love you too. You're just... stupid. As in, your EQ level is like so low. :( Hope you're happy. :)

LISA said...

AND MAY I ASK WHY WOULD I BE HAPPY THAT YOU THINK MY EQ IS SO LOW?!?! Now who's the one with the low EQ :'( Why everyone think I very stupid ah :( I don't feel it leh :(

Evil said...

I want popeye bye bye frenchfry :)

W said...

LOL IDC IF YOU DON'T FEEL IT LEH :) Faster come online, I've things to tell you! (Noob btw :D)

Okay byebye hamburger :)

LISA said...

I'm online :( AND DEPRESSED :( But okay tell me I very curious :D

W said...

Omfff zhiling is gna die. Uh can't remember. :(

LISA said...

JUNJIE'S FAULT LA HE VERY ANNOYING :( So sad :( Sorry about yesterday wendiiiii ( i'm still not over it, very exciting. in a bad way :( ) i love you :)

W said...

You don't have to feel sorry la. Love you too starb*tch. :) I'm gonna be gng malaysia tonight so if I don't say farewell, have a good trip! :D

LISA said...

"HAVE A GOOD TRIP" ?!?!?! THATS ALL YOURE GONNA SAY!?!?!?! And I came online just to say bye to you only to find you already gone! :( Okay bye wendi, bye forever :''''''( (Have fun at training hehehe)

W said...

Lol starb, are you still zzzing your ass off in the hotel room? >: ( Come online and talk to me soon okay, erm hope you're having fun being sick there . :)

LISA said...

No i'm awake :) AND RECOVERED ALREADY HEHEHE WHILE ALL YOU PPL TRAINING IM EATING :)

W said...

LOL SEE YOU AT TRAINING TODAY LOSER. :)