Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I think today's gonna be another boring day. I gotta sit in for training later and I'm so lazy to make my way to school zzz. My nails on my right hand are painted in five different colours and 8 days this week is super boring. I kinda had fun yesterday though, doing almost nothing and eating at chomp chomp w a huge glass of sugarcane juice :D Caught a couple of movies and books in the past few weeks too.

Anyway, I've got some photos from way back after the season ended!





-
Happy birthday mother :D (1 June)




I love my family.

3 comments:

Melissa. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melissa. said...

Your mother is a chio bu, help me wish auntie Jess a happy belated bday :P

W said...

LOL erm yah you gave her a present alr, your beanie :]