Sunday, June 21, 2009


Been bumming around during this holiday. My sister bought a nikon cam and I watched land of the lost, hannah montana movie, drag me to hell, monsters vs aliens and night at the museum two during this three weeks :D Hee. I've got rockband now and I'm a loser at guitar which explains why I need my sister's help to press the orange button when I play hard. I've been canoeing too since I haven't been training and my arms are aching from capsizing yesterday. 

I overslept today and missed out going to botanics and tuition but I'll be heading to church later and canoeing again :D I was so bored today I went onto facebook to play pet society and then realised that Lisa has my red house shirt. Grr. I gotta go change now!

"AHH SHERYL WOON IS COMING!"

-
Last but not least,



4 comments:

xoxo said...

I do not have your red shirt wendi lai. :) Hugs and kisses, Lisa Koh.

RACHEL SCREAMS. said...

bet you're wearing a thong.
pull it la. :)

W said...

HAHA. Lisa why are you so formal!?! Hugs and kisses, Wendi Lai.

EH. You gave me the wedgie lor.

LISA said...

HAHAHA JUST MAKING SURE YOU GET MY POINT :) And because i was using Sheryl's account haha so must sign off :) SO ROCKBAND THIS WEEK HOR I VEH EXCITED :) show you mah skillz \m/