Wednesday, March 11, 2009

A huge thank you to everybody who wished me happy birthday today (:

Thank you for the messages + hugs + letters:

Alycia, Angela, Amanda, Annabel, Althea, Cherie Chia, Cherie Bay, Cheryl Tan, Chesna, Clarice, Chun Xiao, Danielle, Daphne, Diandra, Elissa, Etna, Evlin, Eunice, Gen, Gillian, Gwen, Jacqueline, Jaime, Janet, Jiayi, Joan, Jocelyn, Kim, Linying, Lindsay, Lisa, Meowriebaby (thanks so much for your donuts!!!), Marie Lee, Megumi, Melissa N, Melissa Ng, Mellied, Ming En, Miss Chua, Miss Ng, Mr Ragu (HAHA), Nut, Odelia, Pearlene, Rachel, Regina, Sabrina, Sam, Sarah, Shermin, Shipei, Sheryl, Sherylwoonzcutiepie, Simann, Tessa, Thongs, Valerie, Weijia, Yining!

Most importantly to my elephant eight (Angeline, Cheryl, Kylie, Melissa, Natalie, Peiqi, Shiyin) :D

And if I forgot anybody I'm sorry but everyone of you made this birthday the best ever (:

-

In summary, my day was real fun. Hee.

I had the best run this morning w people on the track wishing me happy birthday and getting the best timing! My elephants surprised me after my run (: Came up to class and sarah and etna decorated my table w post-its. HEE. Spent lessons reading letters from everybody and then went crazy w the netballers after school. Ate alot stoned studied and played basketball! Had dinner, bought japanese snacks and came home w another cake surprise. :D

Once again, thanks everyone for this awesome birthday! And... I AM A MACHO FIREMAN :]

12 comments:

ALY said...

Woah, 'm no.1 (:
HAHA, somebody so old already eh?
Bet my huggie was th ultimate best right!
Lubdub you kiddo :*

RACHEL SCREAMS. said...

so your mum likes it , but you dont like right?!
Hahah , welcome.
you're so not macho. (:

W said...

Eh someone's going to be sixteen in about 3 months :D Your hug was AVERAGE HAHA lurve you too :)

W said...

I don't like it, I love it :D HAHA. Yes i am and you need to lend me one controller :)

RACHEL SCREAMS. said...

i wish i could!
haha. you better thank me
for lending you the awesome games!
(:

ALY said...

Average only?!
Wth, watch out you smelly girl, th next one I give you is gna leave you breathless and gasping for air ):
YOU JUST WAIT >:(

W said...

Rachel: HAHA THANKS LA FOR YOUR GAMES :D

Alycia: Omg you idiot I really couldn't breathe -_- Best hug ever k -_-

Marie said...

YOU ARE SO SARCASTIC! I HATE YOU! FOR LIFE!!!! You will never receive a single donut from me again! (BOO YOU)

RACHEL SCREAMS. said...

HA. I WANT MY RESIDENT EVIL K.
2 for 1 eh. considered not bad!!

W said...

Marie: WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM I REALLY LOVED THE DONUTS OKAY? LOL WTF MAN.

Rachel: HAHAHA YES I WILL LOAN YOU SOON WHEN I PASS THIS STUPID LEVEL ;)

RACHEL SCREAMS. said...

haha which level?
i completed the demo :D

W said...

I don't know I just play :D Haven't returned you yet!