Sunday, March 15, 2009

Had a great week this week! Even though I got locked out of the house today (again). This time I didn't even have the key but tuition was fun w deep. Was looking through my photos and realised I didn't blog about chinese new year at all and thus the delayed photos hee :D

My nicest tiles this year :D




Look at my sister's chin!!




-
Hot babe grandma w michelle :D


I'm going to have a sister night-out tonight again, probably blading, safra and dinner if she's not having her cramps anymore! And maybe I'll come home early to pack my bag for camp tomorrow, grrr. By the way, I wanna get a small basketball just to throw around, anyone wanna get me one? :(

2 comments:

Marie said...

Oh yeah! And I offered you the best advice ever... but NO, someone just hung up on me. Attitude-d, baby

W said...

HAHA YOU HOPED THAT I GOT RAPED BY SOME CHEEKO!? And you were happily shopping w your mom while I was sitting alone in a coffee shop drinking grass jelly...