Friday, October 10, 2008


Well yesterday was spent at Angeline's w Natalie and Kylie, I haven't uploaded the pictures but it was fun. We played wii and headed to the playground... Went back home feeling really tired. 

Today I woke up exceptionally early but was late to meet Angeline (again) and we catched House Bunny at Suntec! Funny show, but I still have many more movies to catch. :D We headed to nydc for lunch and stoned there for really long. Spent an hour or so at toys r us being stupid walked around and then headed to marina square. We couldn't figure out what to do and it was too early to go home. Stoned more and did stupid stuff like prankcall my sister, I don't know why the hell we were so amused though. Angeline wanted b and j so we walked all the way back to suntec to get some, but it was closed so we had gelare. Baobao sent me back to harbourfront, and I slept on the bus ride back. :D


No comments: