Saturday, October 11, 2008

Once in a while, I look at myself and I'm just disgusted by how I've changed. How in the world did I end up like this? And why in the world did I not stop myself. I just don't understand how I can allow myself to change when I'm completely aware of it happening. I watch myself slowly becoming someone new and I do nothing about it. Until one day someone tells me how I used to be this, how I used to be that, and then I realise that I can never be the old me again. People change and that's normal. But what I dread the most in my case is that I've started to do the worst things without even knowing it. Day by day, it slowly gets worse and soon I think I'm just going to turn into a monster. I find myself thinking, feeling and doing things I shouldn't be, but why am I not stopping myself then? Maybe because I can't, but I think it's because I don't want to and I can't help it. I need to stop now but nothing's happening, nothing ever happens.

On a lighter note, I'm happy as hell we're talking again. I'm even more happy to know you're going to meet me. I'm thrilled. I can't wait to see you again so I can just talk to you. Is it bad that I'm having such high hopes? I know I just want to know you again. I really missed you.

Five things I want to say (to five different people):
  1. I'm really sorry for everything I've done, I will change.
  2. Can we talk soon again? Because I've missed you all along.
  3. Thank you so much for hearing me out, love you always.
  4. I hope you'll fly back soon so we can hang out together again.
  5. Thank you for loving and appreciating me for who I am.

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

Oi asshole, don't be sad. :D Love you and no matter how youve changed i'll be here for you ;] BTW AGAIN: YOU KNOW HOW LONG I TAKE JUST TO TAG THIS!! HAHA

Cheryl said...

That was Sing. :} Sorry dontknow why the f im called xoxo-.-

W said...

Thanks little one, I'm glad to know you're here for me. :)

HAHA YOU WANT TO BE GOSSIP GIRL THEN JUST SAY LA. Still fake what xoxo. :(

Evil said...

You're still beautiful like a rainbowww :) yey I love butterflies