Wednesday, July 23, 2008


Today was quite all right, watched batman w xy and angeline at the cathay. Too draggy.

-


I think I don't love you anymore, I think I never did. Stupid to think how I imagined you were always there when you've already left me years ago. I wish you didn't have to ruin everything for me. I wish you still could show me how important I am to you. Yet all I see in your eyes is.... everything else but me. You've given me everything I ever wanted, anything I could wish for. But the only thing I ever really desired was, your love. Something I've been praying for years. Can't you see? Can't you see I just want you to be there. Time to time I tell myself things would get better, things will be better. But nothing has changed, nothing in the future will. I've been trying, trying and trying. I want to stop yet I can't. As much as I want to hate you, a little part of me still loves you so dearly. And that little part of me, just wants to keep on trying.

After all these years, I still hope you would come back and guide me to the light.

No comments: