Tuesday, July 22, 2008


Friday + Saturday + Sunday's Sleepover

Super tiring and fun, jenga tv and happy times. :D Xy melissa and pq came to stayover on friday and eunice and ly joined us the next day. We spent sunday at woodlands for our salad competition. Met woon and angeline there too!

School today was good, it was tiring but funny. After school was productive! Me and Angeline went to the tp library to study/start on the history and geog project after saying hi to lisa at macs. I sorta finished maths and did some history. Subway after tht then home. :)

Pictures from the sleepover













Best photograph taken that night. :)




-

Happy birthday to my Sweet Stuff! (20th July) I hope you had fun, love you always. :D


These few nights have been sleepless, but worth it though. I never realised the night sky was so beautiful till Sunday. I should stay up at my rooftop more often. I think Adriana Lima is hot and I might read a little later.

/Edit
Shiling luv shiling for finding out Adriana Lima tonight! :D

No comments: