I was trying to find a picture to post up so I found this (: Anyway, I practically (sorta) wasted my weekend away, loved saturday though. Hee. I should rest, important game tomorrow!!!
HAHAHA WTH SO I WASNT SPECIAL OR ANYTHING?!?! ONLY POST WHEN YOU RAN OUT OF OTHER PICTURES AND WERE FINDING ONE.... HAHAHA congrats on your game :P I'M COMING BACK THE WEEK BEFORE THE FREAKING NATIONAL FINALS LIKE WTF?!?! Hope i get to see the semis :) :) :) Anw im supporting y'all from my heart here in china yay go ij netball ^^
LOL YOU KNOW AT FIRST I THOUGHT KWWP WAS SOME NEW SHORTFORM I DIDNT KNOW and i was contemplating asking u what it meant than i realised you meant keep HAHAHAHA. I thought it was like keep working winning power or something HAHA. Yes yes present :P
your computer no touch pad thing ah HAHAHAHA. DONT YOU HAVE MORE THAN ONE MOUSE IN YOUR HOUSE?!?! OMG THAT RHYMES HAHAHA. ok anw check your freaking email i replied like 2893748293 years ago :( bcos im so efficient .... :)
HAHAHA i read it quite long ago but haven't took the time to reply it :p I just watched slumdog millionaire!!! Btw can you get me some cds from china :]
7 comments:
LOL IM TIREDDD BABY
HAHAHA WTH SO I WASNT SPECIAL OR ANYTHING?!?! ONLY POST WHEN YOU RAN OUT OF OTHER PICTURES AND WERE FINDING ONE.... HAHAHA congrats on your game :P I'M COMING BACK THE WEEK BEFORE THE FREAKING NATIONAL FINALS LIKE WTF?!?! Hope i get to see the semis :) :) :) Anw im supporting y'all from my heart here in china yay go ij netball ^^
Melissa: 8 MORE DAYS OK.
Lisa: HAHAHA as in no la but so conveniently got this pix... Haha thanks, hope to see you soon (with my present) :D LOL good stuff kwwp supporting :)
LOL YOU KNOW AT FIRST I THOUGHT KWWP WAS SOME NEW SHORTFORM I DIDNT KNOW and i was contemplating asking u what it meant than i realised you meant keep HAHAHAHA. I thought it was like keep working winning power or something HAHA. Yes yes present :P
LOL you noob eh. I couldn't use the comp for alot of days lor my stupid sister brought the mouse to work -_- Anw, sup :p
your computer no touch pad thing ah HAHAHAHA. DONT YOU HAVE MORE THAN ONE MOUSE IN YOUR HOUSE?!?! OMG THAT RHYMES HAHAHA. ok anw check your freaking email i replied like 2893748293 years ago :( bcos im so efficient .... :)
HAHAHA i read it quite long ago but haven't took the time to reply it :p I just watched slumdog millionaire!!! Btw can you get me some cds from china :]
Post a Comment