Sunday, March 29, 2009

Had the (seven-colours) bbq party yesterday. :D Met everybody at ps at 5+ to buy more food and made our way to van's. Had to take a long walk before reaching the bbq pits then we tried really hard to set up a good fire! Managed to get the fire going only around eight plus, had burgers sausages potatoes strawberries grapes and very little drinks. By nine everyone was full and we started roasting marshmellows!! Everyone loved my marshmellows. :D Managed to clear up by eleven!

Today I went to the temple after tuition in the morning. Had lunch at taka and came home to sleep. Pretty much wasted my entire day doing nothing! I'm going to shower now though and probably do my cme reflection.






















































-

Just 3 more weeks till the season ends... Hopefully my motivation will last till then.

4 comments:

ALY said...

I love you for not putting those pics you took at th swing
(i know yknow what 'm talking abt)
:*

W said...

HAHAHA I didn't want you to hate me cuz your thighs are SO SMALL. HAHA.

Marie said...

HAHAHAHHHAHA I LOVE YOUR UNGLAMS!!!

W said...

I'm damn cute :)