I love you :-) You'll always be my thunderrrrrrrrr~~~
I feel so included.HAR HAR.(Hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa)PS, stay like that wendi.So cute [;
HAHA I DIDNT KNOW IT WAS SO EASY TO FORGET ME :'( Anyway hi wendi im older than you :)
Marie: I love you too chubby, why aren't you online now grrr.Aly: HAHA WHAT'S DA MWATTER. I'm going to go crazy on you tomorrow again. Hee.Lisa: Older is good!? I'm happy being young (: Mine is coming in two months time, start planning now!
LOL but i wont be in singapore leh ): OMG you know everytime i comment must type this word verification thing right. THE WORD IS IONSFUL LEH HAHAHAHA must be cos im doing chem omg funny :)
Won't be in singapore??? THEN FLY BACK. It only comes once a year, you wouldn't want to miss it :] LOL next time i hope the word is noob ^_^
its nonate. HAHAHAHA omg you know the nyona show actually very good to learn singapore history :P so sad omg :( and im gonna do your quiz so fun!!!
LOL I know this quiz is damn fun but it took me foreverrrrr er you so slow ah? Nyona was how long ago :p
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I love you :-) You'll always be my thunderrrrrrrrr~~~
I feel so included.
HAR HAR.
(Hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa)
PS, stay like that wendi.
So cute [;
HAHA I DIDNT KNOW IT WAS SO EASY TO FORGET ME :'( Anyway hi wendi im older than you :)
Marie: I love you too chubby, why aren't you online now grrr.
Aly: HAHA WHAT'S DA MWATTER. I'm going to go crazy on you tomorrow again. Hee.
Lisa: Older is good!? I'm happy being young (: Mine is coming in two months time, start planning now!
LOL but i wont be in singapore leh ): OMG you know everytime i comment must type this word verification thing right. THE WORD IS IONSFUL LEH HAHAHAHA must be cos im doing chem omg funny :)
Won't be in singapore??? THEN FLY BACK. It only comes once a year, you wouldn't want to miss it :] LOL next time i hope the word is noob ^_^
its nonate. HAHAHAHA omg you know the nyona show actually very good to learn singapore history :P so sad omg :( and im gonna do your quiz so fun!!!
LOL I know this quiz is damn fun but it took me foreverrrrr er you so slow ah? Nyona was how long ago :p
Post a Comment