Saturday, January 24, 2009


You're the beat that can't stop, 
the peak of plot, 
the deep in my thought,
the time on my watch.
You are the air that I breathe, 
the world that I see, you are.

Okay so now I'm thinking about what I'm thinking. Does that actually make sense? Cause I don't know what I'm thinking. I think it's hard not to think about you, I am trying not to but I can't help it (again). Haha. I don't understand why I'm wasting my time and it's making me so upset everytime I think about it. Won't deny the fact that I miss you and that I'm wishing w every part of me that you will miss me too.

I watched the wedding game w my family today. Hee I think it was funny. I hope chinese new year this year will be fun, I'm in need of money to repair many things...

No comments: