Monday, January 19, 2009

I had a good day today, mr ragu didn't come which made the day so much better. I spent my afternoon w M and W, walking around wisma then taka for lunch (: Spent some time at yoshi laughing and taking alot of pictures. Hee. Winona had to have go rescue her friend so me and marie went to take id photoz! Went to find angel after that to get some stuff...

I need to go shopping for cny clothes, who's free?
















Why is it I feel that I'm trying to pretend nothing is wrong?

And to you,

I'm just hoping I'll never run into you again. I don't want anything to do w you anymore because I don't want to hear anything from you. And if I do see you again... Well let's just pray that I don't. I'm so glad I finally got that off my chest. Okay, shall go watch tv now.

And I think I forgot to say that I missed you.

2 comments:

Melissa. said...

Heyyzz, t@gg3d! Tag mii tuu kae. >:P

W said...

Kkk tag you tmrw :p