7 things I wanna say to 7 different people. Hee, happy figuring.
1. Glad to have you back because I thought I lost you for a moment.
2. Stop making promises to me you can't fucking keep. I hate you.
3. Wake up and maybe you could try being yourself for the first time.
4. Are you slipping away or am I just not holding on tight enough?
5. I miss you so much, but it's hard to say anything to you.
6. You make me so happy... unknowingly.
7. You have me.
School's been so funny. Singing love story and high school musical songs in lessons help me stay awake! So much maths to do but so lazy to start. Gah, so annoyed w you.
8 comments:
LOL WE SUCK AT MATH!
7 THINGS I HATE ABOUT YOU AH. HAHAHAA. :)
LOL YOU KNOW HOR I JUST REALISED THAT YOUR PICTURE ON THE RIGHT IS THE BEATLES LEH! I saw the poster in music class today and i found it very familiar :) hi hi im back in a week!!!
Mel: LOL it's because of khoo bee :(
Angeline: I KNEW SOMEONE WOULD SAY THAT!!!! And it had to be you LOL.
Lisa: -_- You really piss me off glad you finally found out it's the beatles after how many months!?!? Hey hey hurry back then chinapok
A few months ago i was not as musically inclined as i am now ok! :( HAHAHA GUESS WHAT I MIGHT BE COMING BACK A DAY EARLIER EXCITING ANOTZ
Yeah I know your music sarks LOL excited for what you coming to bainian meh HAHAHA. Lame :p
i pro lor.
yeah you very pro :(
Post a Comment