Sunday, December 28, 2008

Went for a movie w lisa two days back! She treated me the $9.99 set lunch at waruku cause she was late and then... we practically wasted our day away. It was reaaaaal funny though when we lost our tickets for a minute! Met gen and her friends at the station while going home too. Anyway, I had fun today w my family at taka. Bought the game of life for myself, wrapped it and opened it again at home and pretended I was surprised. Hee. Played it for three hours straight w my sister. I'm thinking of how I'm going to spend the day tomorrow. I really wanna get my sims, or I could probably repair my laptop.

I'm so sick and tired of waiting. I don't show it, or maybe just cause you can't see it.

Hee, good source of entertainment for the night! And I realised I should start putting pictures of myself rather than my friends.

9 comments:

Melissa. said...

O.M.G, I LOVE THE GAME OF LIFE. SO FUNN!!! Oh and, you sound really happy in this post, -.-

Melissa. said...

EH I GO YOUR HOUSE CAN.

W said...

I sound happy meh? Or sarcasm? HAHAHA. CAN COME NOW LOL.

Sheryl & Lisa :] said...

THANKS HOR FOR SENDING ME THE SONG :P
I like leh :)

W said...

You very nood leh you don't even know tongue tied -_-

Melissa. said...

LOL TT AH. OMG FA CAI IS REALLY REALLY DAMN IT FUNNY I CANNOT STOP LAUGHING AT THE FREAKING FIRST FA CAI ON THE TABLE THROWN OUT ON THE FIRST ROUND, THE FIRST TILE. LOLXXXXXXXXXXX.

W said...

JUST BECUZ YOU SAW MY REACTION LOL IT WAS A GOOD MOMENT SO KEEP LAUGHING -_-

angeline said...

NOT FUNNY LOR. hahaha omg sherylwoon damn noob. HAHAHAHAA.

W said...

It's funny lor!!! Even though only melissa saw my face... You guys should come soon :)