Thursday, December 4, 2008



-

According to your age, list down the number of things that most people don't know about you. And then tag 5 people. (Marie tagged me!)
  1. I can't sleep w any lights or sounds
  2. I secretly know how to sing the theme song of channel five
  3. I run well when I'm scared
  4. I can't sleep before 1 in the night
  5. I get annoyed when I put too much milk in my cereal
  6. I eat every hour
  7. I hate (perspiring in) the sun
  8. My family has family meetings (HAHAHAHA)
  9. I bitch to my mom about people I don't like
  10. I talk to someone 5 hours every night before I sleep
  11. I always wanted to try mega burgers but I don't dare to
  12. I look forward to receiving my 8days every week
  13. Er, I hate beans
  14. I just forgot I'm 14

    Tagging... bored people :/

9 comments:

angeline said...

so you think your dog very cute lah!

W said...

Did I say anything about that? HAHA OR YOU THINK THEY'RE CUTE? :D

angeline said...

HHAHAHA.
only buddy, HATE JUNIOR :p

W said...

YOU SO BAD!! You said junior was cute :(

angeline said...

but you very bad to buddy! HAHAHA.
so i shall be good to the old dog. :)

LISA said...

HAHA CAN YOU SOUND MORE EXCITED THAT I'M COMING BACK IN 12 DAYS!!! Btw your dogs damn cute :)

W said...

Angeline: I VERY GOOD TO BUDDY! I just gave him apples to eat and put him to bed upstairs + switched the aircon on for him :)

Lisa: OH I'M THRILLED YOU'RE COMING BACK WHEEHEEE WHOOHOO!!!! Yah I know they're cute, like owner like dogs :D

LISA said...

HAHAHAHAHA WTH MAN! Compliment your dog and you can divert it to yourself HAHAHAHA. Love u la idiot see you soon :D :D :D

W said...

Lol see you soon!!! I'm flying to japan tmrw alr coming back on the fifteen so don't miss me luv u too :]