Sunday, October 5, 2008



It's been two years and you never came back, why do I keep thinking that you would? I find myself reading the emails and letters you sent me in the past and I think I really miss you. Remember Mr Snuffles? Remember all the things we used to do together? Now it's so hard to even start a conversation w you anymore. It's almost like we're not friends, almost like I don't even know you. You promised me how we would always stay as friends, how you'll still talk to me, how you would bring me around tokyo... And the list goes on. What happened to that? It could probably mean nothing to you but these promises actually made me feel hopeful. There are so many times I just want to call you, text you, and tell you how much I miss having you around. I don't think I ever had the courage to, and I don't think I ever will. There was so much I wanted to say to you when I saw you the other time, but what's there left to say? You can't be bothered and I should stop caring too. But I hope you know I've never stop wanting to be your friend again.

And suddenly I've become a part of your past, I'm becoming the part that don't last. I'm losing you and it's effortless, without a sound we lose sight of the ground.

I really miss you, Sunshine.

2 comments:

Melissa. said...

Marcus-
er sorry no email stole someones one. i love you leh, tonight on anot.

W said...

Marcus (the stripper) luvz you too, call me. :)