I think we all know what's happening around us. There's this sick tension in the air that I'm really quite tired of, aren't you? It's sad to watch so many things fly by me when I did absolutely... Nothing. And by nothing, I mean, by me just being myself, can cause everything else to be ruined. What in the world did I do this time? For being who I am, for being what I want to be, is it wrong? I feel hopeless. There is nothing I did, nothing I ever had the intention of doing and in the end, I get the final blame. I'm angry that things have become like this, and I'm more angry that we all have to end up like this. I can't stand how I actually let you affect me and caused me to cry.
The battle is over and I am sick of playing games.
I'm not afraid to want what I want anymore and you are definitely not going to stop me from doing that. All this time, I've been afraid to hurt, to not want to ruin anything... But it's all going to change now. I will do what I want and only for myself because making everyone else happy hasn't been the best solution around. I want to be happy and only I can help myself. It's the last week of school and I am going to make the best out of it. I find myself rather stupid to think about what is already gone, and to think I actually felt sad for a moment to watch it all go. What for? You're not worth my bloody time anymore. I wish someday you'd see everything in a clearer and better picture, I don't know who can help you anymore because your emotions have taken over you entirely. And maybe, just maybe, that day would be the day you realise you've already lost me.
Friday, October 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment