Saturday, September 20, 2008

-

I got my ass out of the house for drums, finished my comprehension, watched 3 movies and I won! Life is good, I shall sleep once I'm done w my Magnum. :D

13 comments:

angeline said...

you still have yet to win the other game biatch.

W said...

I'll let you win that one, you're really good at that anyway. :)

angeline said...

you're really bad at it, cause you always have nothing ;)
HAHAHA.
you didnt LET me win! your pens was such a cheat!

W said...

I always let you win! My pens were smart, your rubberbands are stupid. :D

angeline said...

HAHAHA.
well two can play at that too, i'm gna stock up on my pens.
AND YOU KNOw I HAVE A LOT! HAHAHA.

W said...

You do know your pens are all clean colours... And they can't hook on your shirt! HAHAHA.

angeline said...

sweetie, have you even seen the number of pencils i have? HAHA.
and those can hook!

Sheryl & Lisa :] said...

OMG DONT EAT MAGNUM!!!!!
GOT POISON SIA.

LISA said...

Life is good, because lisa's back yoooo :) see you soon starbitch love you xxx.

W said...

Hi fatso you're back hahaha love you too :)

LISA said...

Why cant you call me something more... I don't know, LOVING? AFFECTIONATE? Always fatty/fatso wahpiang youre killing my selfesteem. :(

W said...

Hi china girl w bangs + blue fingernails looking more like a chinese everyday. :) HAHA. Good all the better hahaha.

LISA said...

wahlao my nailpolish damn cool lor I help you paint tomorrow LOL I think I'm fairer to :) you nvr talk to me today :( better talk to me tmr catch up soon ;)