Monday, August 25, 2008


School, Natalie's, Queensway, Home. 

Today was all right I guess, very tiring though. I hope this week gets better because somehow I feel like I'm losing everybody slowly.... So many projects due and I don't even know where to start. On the bright side, food has been making me so happy. I think I just need a good night's rest, at least that's what I hope. I shall watch shakespeare in love now. Bye boring people.


10 comments:

Cheryl said...

love you. :D You know how much trouble I've to go through just to type this stupid comment?! I'm hot.

Cheryl said...

why the hell am i called xoxo? hahaha i'm xy btw. :D

LISA said...

omg miss you like crazy come back soon k i haven't talked to you in ages! love you plenty, see you on the 27th!

Sheryl & Lisa :] said...

Welcome back to singapore :)
Missed you :]

W said...

xoxo: Thanks for making the trouble just to tag on your japan's blog fat ass. Yeh you hot. :d

Lisa: I'm back starbitchz and I'm sorry I kinda neglected you to finish up my photos today. :) Have fun having a lice check (?) HAHA.

Sheryl: Missed you too, eat your horsey soon. :D

LISA said...

YOU ARE NEGLECTING ME AGAIN TODAY WENDI :( and i didn't have lice check in the end LOL BUT IM GONNA WASH MY HAIR LIKE 3 TIMES EVERYDAY ANYWAY HAHAHA! Luvvvz.

W said...

LOL your school is damn lame wtf is a lice check??? I'm bloody tired now and I can't sign into msn! :(

LISA said...

Like check if your hair got lice! HAHAHAHA they do drug tests too! And i'm coming back sooooon :D

W said...

Your school is dmn stupid. Go take drugs lisa. :)

LISA said...

HAHAHAHA QUITE FUN LEH! And if they weren't addictive i would try and see how effective their drug tests are :)