Sunday, July 13, 2008


Yesterday was really tiring. We played netball for like 9 hours without food at the bollywood veggies carnival.... And the sun was scorching so we were all sunburnt. After that, went to stuff ourselves w kfc and talked till about 6. Took a direct bus home and slept ALOT, never felt so tired in my life. :(

Drama Night (11/07/08)

Happy day. Rushed home after school, prepared stuffz. I tell you my food's awesome right, tricker! :( Then left to tphub to meet my kids and pq. :) Bought flowers and burgerking and ran to school while stuffing ourselves with fries, coke and burger. We weren't late anyway lol. The lower sec performance was quite unusual, no one understood what was happening but I saw kylie! :D Then the upper secondary performance was quite good, funny too.

After the performance, we were running around looking for kylie and gordon*. LOL took pictures!



Went for reception and literally stuffed ourselves (again) and took more pixtures. Went home around 10.30 I think. :)







-
Little India (09/07/08)



Happy people on the bus. :)



-
And I haven't seen my best since the other time I met her at cine! Meet up soon. :(

No comments: