Monday, July 7, 2008

Okay today was a happy/tiring/scared day. :(


Had training in the morning and lunch w (part of) the team at harbourfront, met andrea there w her boyfriend! Stoned at vivo until like 345 before heading home. Finished the pictures for the netball board then went out to have prata and cookie dough w my sister. :D And I became funnier, Potter Pan (Peter Pan) and Wendi Dear (Wendy Darling) :)

This is the bad part, I lost my donation card and I'm damn scared to face miss soh tomorrow. Okay die. Need to wake up to make mashed potato for four people. (sheryl angeline shiyin and kim) :( Need to do science and look for my stupid card again, now. Oh, I am braveheart. ;)

8 comments:

Sheryl & Lisa :] said...

Braveheart :)

Sheryl & Lisa :] said...

i'm sheryl btw :(

LISA said...

I got question leh. WHY YOU MAKE MASHED POTATO FOR SHERYL ANGELINE SHIYIN KIM NVR MAKE FOR ME :( Somemore i'm the one who cannot eat :( Actually no la i think the pain of not eating is worse than the pain of the braces :) HI HI HI WENDI

W said...

Sheryl: How's the mashed potato! :)

Lisa: Okay I got answer for you leh. LOL YOU NEVER ASK ME TO HELP YOU MAKE, NEXT TIME I MAKE FOR YOU OKAY? But must provide potato. :] Anyway I've written a letter to you. :) BYE BYE BYE LISA

LISA said...

HA HA HA WENDI :( Make for me kkz my mouth starting to hurt :( MUST BE THE COLD AIRCON MAKE THE METAL CONTRACT :OOOO

W said...

THATS ALL IN YOUR HEAD FATASS -_- Happy (not) eating :)

LISA said...

HELLO NO ITS SO SCIENTIFIC OK MAKES SO MUCH SENSE :)

W said...

I THINK YOU'RE A NOOB -_- I WOKE UP AT 7.20 LEH :D