Friday, July 4, 2008

I'll rush through this post w point-forms, heading to anchorpoint for pasta.
  • Youth day celebration, salad, running (for the rest of the class) etc
  • 2/2 won and still the best class ever
  • Had lunch w xy, lisa, valerie and talked alot
  • Stayed in school playing uno and eating till 6plus w xy and angeline

    Love my close friends, and you guys know who you are. Don't wanna split up next year. :(

    I feel so betrayed after what I saw today though, hah. And to think that things were gonna start picking up. Anyway, xy faster watch wicker park and create a blog and...... I need to meet up w my Best soon, haven't seen her in a while.

P/S: Overload. I guess some of us just need more time. :)

4 comments:

Angeline, Angel, Line said...

HAHA. HI SLUTZ :)

W said...

I'm not a slut! 46 and I'm kewl B)

Melissa. said...

LOL, you all damn idiot!

W said...

What did we do! Meet at 3 tmrw :)