First, people came to my house to leave their bags and stuff then headed to city hall for lunch. Bused to east coast park and was planning to cycle.... Until it rained. We waited at macs and the bowling alley for about an hour then started cycling at about 4. Alot of people started getting angry at the rain, lol.







After cycling, me and shipei went to collect the satay and shirts while the others went to giant at vivo to pick up the rest of the bbq stuff!
Oh, the bbq was successful (with Diandra the awesome griller), coach came too but there was too much meat so we had to play games and the losers had to eat the beef as a punishment. :(
After bbq swim, funny stripping game. ;) Went to the playground after getting caught by the guards and talked and play games.
After that went back to the house, changed showered and played.... Erm more hot games, LOL.
We had unlimited amount of cokelime or something so we ended up getting high on coke and candy chocolate marshmellow jellyz and whatnot, played I've nvr and alot of games. :)

At about 5/6, (none of us could sleep) so we went to play some netball lol but got caught again by the guards then we just walked around the condo. It was quite stupid, 5 in the morning and we couldn't exercise. Assholes.
When we were playing/sleeping/watching the sky on the streets, some fatass angmoh came and threatened to call the police cuz we were disturbing his sleep and being too noisy. Zzz. We went back to the house and erm, finally slept for like 2/3 hours till 9.
After the two hour bus ride (which I was sleeping like a pig), we went to cine to meet renee rachel steph and shona and went to the level9 chamber. Watched some stupid porn lindsay lohan show and laned. Left around 11plus and took another bus home.
Just when we were planning to sleep and like knock out, we got locked out of the stupid room. They tried many ways to unlock the door but couldn't so we slept downstairs instead, cleared the house too. Slept through the night and in the morning, I found the key to the room. -_- Left the house around 11 after playing another round of jenga w the juniorz then went home.
Oh and I offically hate the guards of Gillman Heights. Fugs.
-
School's been okay, just haven't been getting enough sleep. Training tmrw and I love mobtv. :)























10 comments:
Wahseh so many of your pix got me :') Heheh okay no la i only looked at the ones with me in it LOL ( check if i ugly :( ) And our clothes weren't EXACTLY the same lol you nvr wear highcut! HAHAHA
And yes I agree, you were sleeping like a pig :)
Next time you wear straight cut! I'm damn sleepy from syf..... So boring and annoying. Lol you ugly in these pictures meh? I need sleep. :(
Yah very ugly I look like a zombie lol :( And why next time you cannot wear high cut leh :) SYF WAS SO STRESSFUL LOR I WAS SO WORRIED THE WHOLE TIME! >:(
Yeah you always look like zombie what hahaha. Why can't you wear straight cut :( SYF WAS ANNOYING, STUPID B*TCH IN FRONT OF ME.
Pretty zombie :( Cos i dont have hahahaha. And yes tell me about it there was this damn scary person in front of me too :)
Who was the person in front of you? Why you go shower so fast. :( My show ended now I'm going to oinkoink HAHAHA
YOU LA THEN WHO OMG HAHAHAHA damn scary lor i dont dare look at you :'( but i very happy we made up leh :) :) :) and what so fast go and bathe! youre the one who tell me to faster go and bathe!
OH ME AH WHALAO NOW YOU PISS ME OFF AGAIN. :(
Lol I need to do my compo about shoes then oinkoink HAHAHAHAHA. Sleepy. :(
Oh erm did i say scary? I meant there was this really cute/cool/pretty/smart person in front of me who i love :) And what can you write about shoes?! -.-
Post a Comment