Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Euphoria 08

Met up w Marie and Mervelle in town and took a cab down to sji. Dance night was good... The camwhoring session after dance night w the netballers was fun and tiring lol. Went to swissotel after that. Cousins and relatives came over to gamble in the hotel room till like 1am. Spent Sunday w my mom and sister, happy birthday mom. (1st june) :)

Pixtures edited by alycia


























Okay finally done. Had some extra pictures but I'm too lazy to upload em. Er sheryl and lisa both asked me to blog about them so I think both of them are really erm er pretty. Yeaaah... Pretty. :) Training tomorrow, skipping ropes argh.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woah, credit me all ah. So nice of youuuuu [:
Happy birthday wendi's momma [:

W said...

Haha cuz you did edit the pixtures, thanks for taking the time to send em to me. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, sure, anything FOR YOU ;D Hahaha, shitzx, i havent finish your bday prezzie. Its lying on my table and looking like crap ): HAHAHA, 'm like so many months late -.-

LISA said...

ONE LINE ONLY AH. SOMEMORE MUST SHARE WITH SHERYL. Hi idiot :(

W said...

Aly: Yeah it's okay, I can wait for you (or my present actually) :) Hurry okay? Haha.

Lisa: YEAH ONLY ONE LINE HAHA I GAVE YOU ONE POST LAST TIME! :( Hi :(

LISA said...

Okay true :( ANYWAY, I'M BACK! :D

Marie said...

There's this picture... that has my ugry face! AND CAN WE BE FRIENDS ON BLOGGER! HAHAHAHAH LOL

Anonymous said...

I MISS YOU LEH BEST. WHERE ARE YOU ):

W said...

Lisa: YAH I KNOW YOU'RE BACK HAHAHA.

Meow: You're not ugly. :) YEAH HOW TO BE FRIENDS? LOL.

-: HELLO BEST I'M AT HOME, HAHA. MISS YOU TOO.

LISA said...

YOU REPLY VERY SLOW AND I VERY BORED :( HURRY BLOG ABOUT THE FUN NETBALL CAMP :) :) :) I think we bonded leh hehehehe

W said...

I no pixtures, how to post? :(
HAHA yeah I think so too, lol I very tired

LISA said...

You dont always tired can! I very excited and energetic leh heheh :) Come online :) :) :)

W said...

Zzzzz I'm so bloody tired I'm online you're not hate chewz

LISA said...

WHAT HATE ME I COME ONLINE ALSO NO USE YOU EVERY TIME WATCHING YOUR MOBTV :(

W said...

MOBTV ROX YOU SUX LISA :]