skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Sound Effects and Over Dramatics
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Maybe I'm just scared to face the things I fail, it's easier to walk away from everything. Walk away from everything.
Maths and geog: Two more to go and I'm done.
-
Oh I'd give you Jeffree Star (and Kat-V-D) for dinner. :)
2 comments:
Angeline, Angel, Line
said...
UGLY PICTURES. :D
May 21, 2008 at 9:31 PM
W
said...
PRETTY PICTURES :)
June 12, 2008 at 10:49 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
W
Romance left this place long ago. If these walls could talk, then they'd tell me it's time to go.
Blog Archive
Blog Archive
March (1)
November (1)
October (6)
August (2)
July (6)
June (3)
May (1)
April (4)
March (9)
February (7)
January (13)
December (8)
November (15)
October (13)
September (9)
August (13)
July (17)
June (5)
May (11)
April (4)
March (3)
February (4)
2 comments:
UGLY PICTURES. :D
PRETTY PICTURES :)
Post a Comment