"I am a member of a team, and I rely on the team, I defer to it and sacrifice for it. Because the team, not the individual, is the ultimate champion." - To me, I couldn't ask for a better one. I love you guys, these four months of so much hard work and effort... finally ends off right here. I never regretted it, neither did I forget all the times we had (buying food, coming back to school for countless hours). Loved this experience, and loved the fact I got to spend it w you guys.
I don't know what to think. My dogs are barking like shit and they're pissing me off. I still don't believe it. It's just all... Over. I always wanted it to end, but now I just wish it'll start all over again. Coincidentally, tongue tied is playing and making me feel worse about myself. So many things I could have done better for the team, yet I didn't. I don't understand. We could have, but we didn't. So many things I have to say, so many things I wish I could do. I am disappointed. So many high hopes. I'll get over this soon enough, just not yet.
Okay whatever. I'm going to sleep. Supper w my cousins at eleven, bye.
-
I love you, mom.
No comments:
Post a Comment