Friday, March 7, 2008

So much for school holidays. I've got 4 projects (Including OM), trainings and tons of hw to complete in next week. Today was quite a.... Stupid day. Went for lunch w lisa at kfc, bought stuff and she's damn embarrassing lol. I was really pissed at someone today for ruining everything. Then, I was really disappointed. Oh, got our medals back this morning too. Got a new car, and hopefully trng tmrw'll go well.

Lisa: You are as pretty as dandelions and rainbows and butterflies :)

/edit
Screw it. I wnt to be wht I used to be.

4 comments:

LISA said...

HELLLOOOOOOO I AM NOT DAMN EMBARRASSING! :( And you no creativity lah, think of your own pretty comparisons! :)

W said...

You're damn stupid. Noob. :)

LISA said...

:O :O :O I am not! :) I want breakfast tomorrow leh :( We takeaway from macs can :D Then dont need to come so early, can eat in school :D Omg brilliant or what! :D

W said...

Erm lisa, I didn't read it until today. Erm tomorrow? I'll prolly head to school for om. Hi :)